Family life is diverse and dynamic, presenting small and not so small changes and challenges, to you and your family.
Garrods Law Ltd are able to respond and help you deal with the aspects of modern life. Our approach is to understand your circumstances and the options available to you in order to find and advise you on a practical and effective solution.
We understand the stress and heartache that can occur in family matters, which is why we work quickly and efficiently to deliver the best outcome for you.
We understand that there are many aspects that need to be considered following the breakdown of a relationship and we have the expertise to advise and assist you in all of these areas and if court proceedings and hearings are required; to represent you at all levels.
For cohabiting couples it is important that both parties are aware of their legal rights before begining cohabitation and not waiting to deal with matters if a breakdown and separation arises in the future.
There are now many forms of family life with their own issues, we can assist you with them.
The range of services we offer are set out below
- Pre-Nuptial Agreement
- Cohabitation Agreement
- Parental Responsibility Agreement
- Divorce and Dissolution of Civil Partnership
- Separation Agreement
- Financial settlement on relationship breakdowns
- Financial Remedy proceedings
- Claims for financial provision for children
- Non Molestation Orders and Occupation Orders (Injunctions) where there has been domestic abuse.